Visualise is growing and we’re seeking an advanced, talented and detail oriented NUKE Compositor with a strong sense of composition, colour and design as well as a strong technical background to join the team.
If you’re passionate about virtual reality and take pride in delivery high quality work, often with tight deadlines then we’d love to meet you.
Read on to learn more about the responsibilities and skills we’re looking for.
To include but not limited to:
- Advanced compositing and VFX including 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements, colour grading, 3D projections, roto/paint work on spherical, 360 videos and films for display on Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and similar headsets.
- Maintain overall look and colour balance for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work.
- Stitch and edit VR content to brief ensuring high quality final images/products including first stage production of both mono and stereo 360 video content within NUKE.
- Deliver final images/product in an organised manner ensuring safe storage of master materials and version control.
- Ensure deadlines, budget and quality control processes are adhered to whilst adopting a ‘right first time’ approach.
- Work closely with the wider team in managing client briefs and strategy to achieve the best possible creative and technical approach for assigned shots.
- Keep abreast of new/advanced platforms, acquire working knowledge and where applicable train/coach others within the team on advancements.
- Be aware of any impact of production/post-production activities on other specialised disciplines within the production department and highlight any issues/perceived issues promptly.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in video production, photography or related field.
- Minimum 5 years compositing and specifically 3 years NUKE experience required.
- Strong CG integration experience.
- Direct VR experience a plus but not essential.
- A broad understanding of post-production processes and services including compositing, VFX, colour correction, motion graphics and audio.
- Excellent working knowledge of NUKE, Adobe Creative Suite, digital file based workflows and other relevant industry standard software, platforms and integration.
- Passionate, conveys enthusiasm, proactive, innovative and intellectually curious, able to deal with ambiguity and demonstrates drive to succeed.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and reel over to email@example.com, salary dependant on experience.
Sorry, no agencies.