Ho-Ho Hot Air Balloon – a festive interactive VR game
This festive season Visualise brings you ‘presence’…
What happens when Santa calls in sick? The wonderful development team at Visualise step in to create a fabulous, interactive VR game to help ‘you’ save the day!
Please remember to play our interactive VR game responsibly and use the Vive controller straps. We advise a minimum space of 2m x 2m, make sure you clear out any pets, grandparents or valuable objects that may get in the way of your quest to help Santa!
- Key objective – help Santa by delivering as many presents as you can.
- Press the circle pad on the controller to start the game.
- Enter the virtual hot air balloon basket and familiar yourself with your new surroundings.
- Face the Present-O-Matic machine inside the basket.
- Presents will appear inside the chute of the Present-O-Matic.
- To pick up the presents and teddy bears, click and hold down the trigger button on the controllers.
- To adjust the height of the balloon, pull down on the strings located to your left and right marked “UP” and “DOWN” respectively.
- The balloon will steer itself with the wind.
- Throw the presents into the chimneys of the houses below you. If you make a successful delivery, the Present-O-Matic will make a ringing noise and the house will light up.
- Complete the game by placing the star on top of the tree!
- The Present-O-Matic displays your final score.
- Hit escape on your keyboard to exit the game.
Please remember this is an R&D project so not 100% perfect, send any feedback to email@example.com