VR Apps play an important role in the delivery of your VR content strategy, allowing full control over your immersive content, whether it is entirely owned or curated.
At Visualise, we work with clients to design and build custom VR applications that show the content in the best possible light, at its optimal resolutions and quality. This allows for true binaural sound, optimised graphics and dedicated menus – a far better experience than finding a link to a 360 video on YouTube.
Through VR Apps and live streaming, your brand can explore new and innovative revenue streams through sporting events, films, concerts, games, destinations and other moments that matter to you and your audience.
We have developed our own SDKs and plugins, which enable access to content across multiple platforms. These include:
· HTML5 Based Web Player with full iOS and Android compatibility.
· UI/UX design for VR. Fully navigable menu systems, intuitive interactions.
· Built-in Google Cardboard support for iOS and Android.
· GearVR and Oculus Rift applications built for activations.
Mobile VR has the benefit of user engagement via both VR headset and through the moving, tilting and swiping of a mobile device – a great application for short-form content.
Apps that we’ve created include:
· Exhibition use 360 video apps for Oakley Prizm and The British Army for Recruitment
· Brand VR Platforms for Doctors Without Borders (MSF) and The Economist which was rated by the Guardian as one of the 10 best apps in VR.
· ‘4D’ VR Apps for an interactive Audi driving experience, DNA Ski and Norwegian Airlines
· VR training Apps for Deloitte
· Interactive games for use on HTC Vive and Oculus.