Ho-Ho Hot Air Balloon – a festive interactive VR game
Ho-Ho Hot Air Balloon
This festive season, Visualise brings you…’presence’.
What happens when Santa calls in sick? The wonderful development team at Visualise step in to create a fabulous, interactive VR game to help ‘you’ save the day!
I don’t have an HTC Vive!
Fear not, register for our Christmas Special VR Lunch on 13th December 1-3pm HERE, for your chance to play the game
I do have an HTC Vive!
Download the interactive VR game HERE
Please remember to play our interactive VR game responsibly and use the Vive controller straps. We advise a minimum space of 2m², and make sure you clear any pets, grandparents or valuable objects out of the way, lest they get in the way of your quest to help Santa.
- Key objective – help Santa by delivering as many presents as you can
- Press the circle pad on the controller to start the game
- Enter the virtual hot air balloon basket and familiar yourself with your new surroundings
- Face the Present-O-Matic machine inside the basket
- Presents will appear inside the chute of the Present-O-Matic
- To pick up the presents and teddy bears, click and hold down the trigger button on the controllers
- To adjust the height of the balloon, pull down on the strings located to your left and right marked UP and DOWN respectively
- The balloon will steer itself with the wind
- Throw the presents into the chimneys of the houses below you. If you make a successful delivery, the Present-O-Matic will make a ringing noise and the house will light up.
- Complete the game by placing the star on top of the tree!
- The Present-O-Matic displays your final score
- Hit escape on your keyboard to exit the game
This is an R&D project so it’s not 100% perfect, feel free to send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.